The me I am

The me I am
I am only human

Sunday, January 11, 2009

TRAINS AND RAILROADS....


I have always been one that watches the train moving along to its unknown destination. A train that has picked up many passengers along the passing sands of time dropping them to variety of places. Some destination took only a short while, some for years and some even took forever. And at each stop, we can see the many types of reaction from each individual whom have ridden the train and were departing from it. Anger, sadness, broken, betrayed, envy, distrust, all of these were some of the characteristics portrayed by them. Some even fall out and did not bother to rise again. Such impact, such sorrow. Emphatic feeling filled me and my eyes, those poor souls. And at an unexpected turn of event, I found myself buying a ticket for partaking the journey. As I stepped on board the mysterious train, it felt warm and happy inside my cold shackled heart. I had the best time of my life and I wish it never ends as I am grateful for the change in my life it had brought me. I was ready to give anything to stay on that train but maybe I was ill destined that after a few months, it was finally my stop for the ride. Anger filled every living parts of me, frustration became my pal, and tears were the lullabies that put me to sleep. I was once again a bystander watching from the sidelines regretting the first step I made onto the train......

2 comments:

  1. perghh...ayat english ko mmg hebat megat...tabik springg...toinkk2:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dahling megat

    mak ngah never know that u are a good writer?!

    keep on writing ye dahling

    :D

    ReplyDelete