The me I am

The me I am
I am only human

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Light Within My Darkness


The cold air has taken me once again, alone in front of a steel desk accompanied by the thick black book filled with words from scholars that nobody recognized their face, only remembered by their name and contribution to this hard cold world. As I sit there buried in the cold hearted books and notes, I fill myself with knowledge for the sake of 2.30pm 20th May 09. My head is hurting me but there is no stopping now. The clock is ticking as kind or as harsh as it may be, not waiting for anybody but its creator. I grew restless as I received no guidance for this next test. Studying blindly referring to past year papers that I have. Worried as I am, as restless as I am, filled with doubts and questions in my head, it all disappears in a blink of an eye. What magic, what bliss, what gentleness. Thank you my reminder, my supporter, my guardian, my savior, my sundae. huhu.

No comments:

Post a Comment